If you appreciate Heart-Head-Hands, if you connect with the storytelling, or if you use any of the recipes or resources, consider becoming a patron.
Patreon contributions are vital for sustaining Heart-Head-Hands: Everyday Living for Justice. By making an ongoing contribution, you are actively investing in the work—both through offering financial support and through building a supportive community of first readers and responders.
As a subscriber, you also receive ongoing support for your own efforts of striving to live for justice (social, racial, and environmental justice).
There are three subscription tiers:
$3-6 per month:
- Receive a monthly Q&A newsletter in which you and other patrons ask real-life questions and receive answers within the month. Read some previous Q&A responses here.
- Get sneak-peeks into projects, including announcements of new blog posts, drafts of research writing, and links to creative content.
- Know that you are offering sustaining financial support to make possible the ongoing writing and public education offered through Heart-Head-Hands.com.
$7-20 per month:
- Receive everything that advocates do, plus:
- Discounts on e-courses and webinars.
$21 or more per month:
- Receive everything that advocates and partners do, plus:
- Two 45-minute coaching or Reiki sessions in a calendar year. These sessions can be scheduled anytime throughout the year and offer feedback tailored to you through conversations that are confidential and recorded via Zoom. Learn more about coaching here.
What does the monthly Q&A address?
You also receive access to all previous Q&A messages through the Patreon subscription.
What does coaching involve?
Coaching can address a wide range of questions, as I describe here.
Sessions are confidential and tailored to you. It’s also possible to combine coaching and Reiki.
Reach out if you’d like to know more or to schedule a free 20-minute consultation to see if coaching feels right for you.
What do others say about working with Beth?
“Beth not only listens deeply but also reflects back the questions you didn’t even realize that you were asking, offering them out for future discernment.” —Jen in Wisconsin
“Beautiful, thoughtful writing from a truly gifted educator.” —Melissa in Colorado
“Beth is such an important voice for justice in this world, and I’m beyond grateful that she puts her heart and wisdom into Heart-Head-Hands for the benefit of others. Her clear and thought-provoking words will surely spark you to action or, at the very least, be a catalyst for necessary introspection.” —Sarah in Florida
“Beth is one of my favorite writers and someone who lives her truth really, really well.” —Dan in Minnesota